Conveyancing searches may be undertaken by members of the public or solicitors acting on behalf of clients who are purchasing property or land where a report is required.
Searches list details of any mining or exploration titles and applications that affect a particular parcel of land.
How to apply for a conveyancing search
Use the form below to apply for a conveyancing search.
Note that a fee is applicable:
- Express processing fee (returned within 2 business days) – $72.50 (incl. GST)
- Standard processing fee (returned within 10 business days) – $55.00 (incl. GST)
A plan or diagram showing the location of the property in relation to Lot and Deposited Plan numbers may be required to enable identification of the land from departmental records.
- +61 (0)2 4931 6449
- +61 (0)2 4931 6776 (attn: Drafting Services)
- 516 High Street Maitland NSW 2320
- Titles Services / Drafting, NSW Department of Planning and Environment, Division of Resources and Mining, PO Box 344 Hunter Region Mail Centre NSW 2310 Map